German researchers explained, some voices can improve your memory although you sleep
Olympic fever is at all-time high and to say that we’re excited is an understatement. And while we’ll be doing our best to watch as much of the games as possible, there are a few can’t-miss events we have marked on our calendars. From good old-fashioned rivalries to a rematch that’s been years in the making, take a look at which Summer Olympics events will have us waking up early to see.
My idea of a hot day is definitely one that includes cocktails. But for those concerned with calories, a good happy hour doesn’t have to ruin your diet. Here are some of my favorite Summer cocktails, all which clock in at under 200 calories. And we’re not talking vodka sodas, either. These drinks celebrate Spring and Summer fruits, tropical destinations, and warm-weather nights.
As you’re attempting to read this article on your screen, check out the position of your head in relation to the rest of your body. Is it resting in front, almost jutting out? Is your neck moved forward instead of being aligned with your hips? If yes, you could be suffering from forward head posture (FHP) and cervical kyphosis. Although not necessarily a life-threatening condition, FHP is undesirable but treatable!
Buzzle: Health & Fitness
- Go meatless this week with these fantastic recipes
- The best quotations from the American Idol TCA panel
- Acer introduces world’s thinnest ultrabook at CES
- Enter for a likelihood to satisfy Drew Barrymore!
- ten presents properly suited for Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s infant girl Blue
- 6 purpose for Winter season pounds acquire and how to steer clear of it
- Lifestyle-modifying books to examine in the New 12 months
- The greatest expense bags that are really worth the splurge
- Learn a headband braid in five effortless measures
- Factors we’re crushing on Daniel Radcliffe
- sixty Diy projects that will make you proud
- Brad Pitt many thanks his “lover” Jonah Hill and proud parents in Palm Springs