Have you voted in our Fittest Female Celeb of 2012 bracket yet? If you have, you’ve helped a certain set of lovely ladies climb to the top of the list. Click through our countdown of the top 25 fittest celebs of 2012 to see who’s got your vote and why you consider them the best of the best when it comes to healthy living!
From barre classes to CrossFit workouts, it’s been a fitness-filled year for some of our favorite female celebrities. Now it’s time to pick the fittest female celeb of 2012. Will Cameron Diaz or Gwyneth Paltrow replace the reigning champion, Jessica Biel?
We’ve narrowed the field to 64 fit starlets, but we need your help in selecting the winner. Start by clicking the image above; go through the first-round matchups, picking the fittest celeb. Once you’ve done that, we’ll take your selections and match them against each other until only one winner remains. Start voting for your pick now!
There are several risk factors that can increase your chances of developing breast cancer. And while the risk increases as we age, there are certain preventative measures every women should do, whether she’s in her 20s or in her mammogram years, to help reduce her risk of getting the disease. Read on for 10 things every women should do to help prevent breast cancer.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight or obese can increase your risk of developing breast cancer because fat cells produce small amounts of estrogen, which can fuel some cancers.
- Check up on your family history. How many people in your family have had breast cancer? If you don’t know, now’s the time to check. Having close family members who developed breast cancer increases your risk as well since certain risk factors are genetic.
- Don’t be a stranger to your girls. Self breast exams may not have been given a ringing endorsement from the medical community, but you should still be familiar with how your breasts feel and look so you’ll notice any changes.
- Drink in moderation. While that glass of red is good for you, excessive alcohol drinking has been linked to an increased risk of cancer. Stick to a one-a-day mantra if you want to reduce your risk.
- Keep exercising. Not only will working out help you maintain a healthy weight, exercising itself has been shown to reduce your risk of developing cancer. The American Cancer Society recommends 45 to 60 minutes of exercise, five times a week.
It’s time for the final I’m a Huge Fan: Kristen Bell! After a series of exciting adventures, our lucky winner Madison is ready for her big meeting. In episode one, Madison and her friend flew to LA and were treated to a fashion makeover to find the perfect outfit for her interview. In episode two, Madison got to meet a sloth and record a Gossip Girl voice-over in the studio where Kristen actual works. It was all leading up to this - check out their adorable chat. Kristen opened up about working with fiancé Dax Shepard – and learning who is actually the most important person in his life - plans for a Veronica Mars movie, whether she’ll actually appear in Gossip Girl this season, and, of course, her love of sloths. Big thanks to Revolve Clothing. Check out I’m a Huge Fan: Kristen Bell and see Hit and Run in theaters now.
and higher-pressure positions
women than coronary heart attacks and other heart troubles, substantial threat and minimal stress, in accordance to new analysis .
We are pumped to share one of our fave stories from espnW here on FitSugar! In honor of Title IX’s 40th anniversary, we’re showcasing the top 10 of ESPN’s Top 40 Female Athletes.
From Martina and Serena to Annika and Danica, female athletes have grown into one-name wonders known the world over.
And as ESPN marks the 40th anniversary of Title IX – a law whose ripple effects extend far beyond the U.S., creating a women’s sports culture awash in opportunity – it’s the perfect time to pause, reflect and ask one question: Who’s the best of the best?
Click through to count down the top 10, and visit espnW for the entire list.
espnW – connecting female sports fans to the sports they love and follow.
a href =”http://www.flickr.com/photos/60095477@N08/6460654607″> james_gordon_los_angeles
Properly, I have a board tummy, waist and extensive hips are normally little. 5’7″ , bodyweight 171 £, but I need to what extent is fat reduction is obvious.
suggest flat stomach
far better than : Ricardo ,
operates to 100 lbs chiz of extra fat
> know much better? Leave your personal answer in the remarks!To drop weight swiftly and very easily suggestions
The leaders of the surgeons, “developed” count on “to see it on request, to take away yesterday night. 300-400 ladies all about the planet and thought that implants PIP order to shed excess weight way too quickly and simple guidelines