To lose weight quick and easy tips
World rel = “nofollow” from diet
Want a balanced lunch that offers fiber and protein? A sandwich has your back, but choose the wrong add-ons and condiments, and it’s a whole day’s worth of calories in a few bites. Here are ways to cut calories from this favorite lunchable – they may not be huge amounts, but keep in mind that little bits definitely add up.
- Whole-wheat pita (170) instead of two slices of whole-wheat bread (200): saves 30 calories
- Spinach wrap (180) instead of a sun-dried tomato and basil wrap (210): saves 30 calories
- Two pieces of Romaine lettuce (10) instead of a whole-wheat wrap (120): saves 110 calories
- Go open-faced: Eat one side of a whole wheat roll (190) instead of the whole roll (380): saves 190 calories
- Two ounces of sliced roasted turkey (60) instead of two ounces of sliced ham (70): saves 10 calories
With bikini season just a few months away, get a jump on your fitness regimen now, instead of scrambling one week before your beach vacation to realize it’s too late. Do a few of these circuit boot camp workouts every week, alongside a solid cardio routine and healthy diet, and you’ll be beach-ready as soon as the sun comes bearing down this Summer.
- This boot camp video workout from Jeanette Jenkins may only be 10 minutes long, but not a second gets wasted. Jeanette takes viewers through five intense exercises with extra emphasis on the backside. A good-looking booty goes a long way when it comes to bikini season!
- We can’t think of a better pair to inspire you to get fit for bikini season than beach babes Karena and Katrina from Tone It Up. Their booty-camp video workout focuses on basic moves like squats and lunges, but bumps it up with the addition of weights. Get ready to work your entire body!
- LA-based trainer Jason Walsh has worked with major stars like Jessica Biel to keep them svelte and strong. Jason created this three-part circuit workout, which works multiple muscle groups and focuses on high-intensity intervals to really burn calories.
- All you need are a pair of dumbbells and a resistance band for this at-home full-body circuit-training workout. Walk away with stronger legs and arms and a solid core – bikini season can’t come soon enough!
- Given how good Heidi Klum looks in a bikini, you don’t have to twist our arm to do this workout from her trainer. The David Kirsch boot camp circuit workout will tone your entire body while also keeping things fun with challenging plyometric moves.