- 30 outfits to start September off on the right foot – Fashion
- Brad and Angelina’s greatest quotes on love – Love & Sex
- The iPhone 6 is soon to arrive! – Tech
- Brilliant and creative ways to decorate with scarves – Home
- The best kid-friendly foods just got a makeover – Moms
- Lauren Conrad has created a diet guide just for beauty lovers – Beauty
- All the times you wanted to be a part of the Friends crew – Entertainment
- 53 cheap and original DIY Halloween costumes – for couples! – Smart Living
- Video: This cotton candy fudge is almost too good to be true – Food
- You can’t miss these dashing celebrity pics – Celebrity
- How to drop pounds without dropping the cash – Fitness
Iodine is a trace element that is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. Iodine supplementation is suggested for individuals affected by its deficiency. However, adverse effects can be experienced due to an overdose. This Buzzle write-up provides information on the side effects of an overdose of iodine supplements.
Buzzle: Health & Fitness
If you’re trying to save on calories, fat, and cholesterol, then veggie burgers are the way to go. Since most of the ones you find in the freezer section tend to be pretty flavorless, whip up this recipe that will knock your veggie-burger-lovin’ socks off.
Completely vegan and easier to make than you think, they’re flavored with baked sweet potato, cumin, and fresh parsley. Just whip up the mixture, heat up the patties, and they’re ready to serve to impress your vegetarian and meat-eating friends alike.