three/four cup dry quinoa
one 1/2 cups total wheat flour
one teaspoon baking soda
one teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
one teaspoon floor nutmeg
one/2 teaspoon floor cloves
one/4 teaspoon salt
1/two cup Earth Balance
one/two cup brown sugar
1/3 cup molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Grind the quinoa in a foodstuff processor right up until it turns into a good powder – dependent on how potent your blender is, this could take a number of minutes. If there are nonetheless some tiny chunks of quinoa, which is Okay – it will include a tasty crunch!
- In a medium bowl, blend the quinoa powder, flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat collectively the Earth Harmony, brown sugar, egg, and molasses until finally smooth. Then beat in as a lot of the flour mixture as you can with the mixer. Stir in the relaxation of the flour until a thick dough types.
- Use your hands to roll dough into modest balls, and spot 12 on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for ten minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Pull them out of the oven, and you can flatten them somewhat with the spatula. Let to sit for a single minute just before relocating to a rack to great. Roll out the relaxation of the dough and bake – tends to make about 28 tiny cookies. Tastes greatest heat, and proper out of the oven!